Double Sided Bamboo Teaching Easel with 100% Recycled Plastic Tubs - Copernicus BE1-RCY
Our bamboo easels are a more sustainable choice than metal models because they have a smaller carbon footprint. Bamboo is a renewable resource that grows quickly and absorbs carbon, unlike steel which produces carbon. For every bamboo product purchased, Copernicus will make a donation to conserve natural panda habitat through the World Wildlife Fund.
This easel was designed to bring natural elements into the classroom and is ideal for neutral or early years environments. The sturdy frame and shelf is constructed of bamboo, a sustainable and fast growing plant and the Large Open Tubs are made with 100% recycled post-consumer plastic tubs.
Each black tub includes an imprint so teachers and students know it's different than others in the classroom. Hopefully it sparks some questions and conversations about the importance of recycling!
When you purchase this easel, approximately 38% less carbon is produced compared to our metal Royal® Reading Writing Center. That’s the equivalent of driving a gas-powered car 91 miles/147 km!
Benefits & Highlights
- Double-Sided Magnetic Dry-Erase Whiteboard
- Four Sliding Open Tubs with Safety Stops
- Ultra-Safe Premium Book Ledge that Locks into Multiple Positions
- Includes Bamboo Middle Shelf, Big Book Racks and Snap-On Chart Paper Hooks
- Four 3” Locking Casters to Keep the Unit in Place
- Assembly Instructions
Dimensions & Specifications
- Frame Dimensions: 30.5”W x 28.5”D x 59”H
- Magnetic Dry Erase Board Dimensions: 29”W x 29”H
- Open Tubs Dimensions: 12.5”W x 15.75”D x 6”H