Clear Room Divider - Screenflex
There are times when a clear partition provides a distinct advantage over traditional fabric-covered partitions. Use clear room dividers when you need to control or contain an area but still need to have an unobstructed view of what’s happening on the other side of the barrier. See through walls are great for a number of settings, from schools to offices to science labs. Frosted acrylic panels are a perfect option for when you need privacy while still allowing some light and see-through capabilities. These panels are excellent for clinics, offices, schools, or check-in areas. With the possibility to frost only half of the divider, workers can communicate with others through the clear part while still offering privacy for any paperwork or information on their desks. Screenflex uses 3/16-inch crystal-clear OPTIX® acrylic to create these versatile clear panels. OPTIX® acrylic is non-yellowing, lightweight, and highly impact-resistant.
Benefits and Highlights
- Can Easily be Moved to Different Areas as Needed
- Acrylic Panel
- Wet Erase Compatible
- Amazing Compact Storage
- Interactive Environment
- Self-Leveling Steel Casters
- Locking Corner Casters Stabilize the Divider When Open
- Storage Latch for When Not in Use
- Position-Able Control Hinges
- Some Assembly Required
- Warranty: 3 Year
Dimensions and Specifications
- CRD1 - 3'4"L x 6'2"H 55 lbs.
- CRD3 - 10'L x 6'2"H 120 lbs.
- CRD5 - 16'8"L x 6'2"H 185 lbs.
- CRD7 - 23'4"L x 6'2"H 250 lbs.