Allied Rectangle Activity Tables with Classic Legs
The Allied Classic Multi-Purpose tables are considered the "Gold Standard" of the industry. Superior materials and workmanship bring you a value packed table that will look great and last for years. These tables are designed to exceed your highest expectations for durability. The 1.25" thick 45 lb. density particleboard with sealed backer for balanced construction. Long-life high pressure laminate (HPL) surface with form fitting mechanically fastened vinyl edge banding. The Classic Series standard legs adjust in one inch increments using a two-point fastening system and are finished with a steel cap and nylon swivel glide and are made of heavy duty tubular steel. 14 gauge factory installed steel bracket ensures perfect placement, ease of assembly and maximum stability.
Benefits and Highlights
- High Pressure Laminate Work Surface
- All Steel Adjustable Legs with Nylon Swivel Glides
- Vinyl Edge
- Adjustable Height in One Inch Increments with a Two Point Fastening System
- Factory Installed Steel Bracket Ensures Perfect Placement, Ease of Assembly and Maximum Stability
- Tops Made in the USA
- Assembly Instructions
- Specification Sheet
Dimensions and Specifications
- CLS2436 - 24"W x 36"L 47 lbs.
- CLS2448 - 24"W x 48"L 52 lbs.
- CLS2460 - 24"W x 60"L 72 lbs.
- CLS3048 - 30"W x 48"L 67 lbs.
- CLS3060 - 30"W x 60"L 77 lbs.
- CLS3070 - 30"W x 72"L 107 lbs.
- CLS3660 - 36"W x 60"L 92 lbs.
- CLS3672 - 36"W x 72"L 117 lbs.
- CLS4260 - 42"W x 60"D 102 lbs.