Solid Hardwood Science Table with Epoxy Resin Top - Allied BS0000EP
Our most popular Artisan Wood STEM tables are proudly manufactured with Parawood, the most Eco-friendly, sustainable and renewable hardwood used in quality furniture around the world. These tables feature a premium twin-bolt leg fastening system and superior stability as well as wobble resistant. The 1" thick solid epoxy resin top has the highest level of chemical resistance and includes a .125" beveled edge. The frame is constructed of solid hardwood and responsibly sourced. 2.25" square hardwood legs with protective rubber boots and 14 gauge steel corner brackets. Tops and frames are factory pre-assembled.
Benefits and Highlights
- Epoxy Resin Work Surface
- Premium Twin-Bolt Leg Fastening System
- Superior Stability and Wobble Resistance
- Sealed Backed and Vinyl Edge Band
- Tops and Frames are Factory Pre-Assembled
- Self-Adjusting Glides
Dimensions and Specifications
- BS2448EP: 24"W x 48"L, 136 lbs.
- BS2454EP: 24"W x 54"L, 156 lbs.
- BS2460EP: 24"W x 60"L, 166 lbs.
- BS2472EP: 24"W x 72"L, 176 lbs.
- BS3060EP: 30"W x 60"L, 181 lbs.
- BS3072EP: 30"W x 72"L, 206 lbs.
- BS4260EP: 42"W x 60"L, 271 lbs.
- Top Material: Epoxy Resin