Explorer Storage Maker Table with Three Bin Modules and Doors - Haskell
Makerspaces are collaborative learning environments where people come together to learn new skills, exchange ideas and share resources. They are as unique as the school cultures they represent and require flexible and configurable solutions for working, exploring and discovering. The Explorer Maker Table by Haskell has been designed to meet the demanding needs of these creative environments. Constructed with an all metal welded frame and a 1-1/2" thick butcher block top, this table is built for active learning environments. With the simple addition of the power module and extension cord, the Maker Table is ready to charge devices and power tools. Three 5-bin storage modules supports up to 15 storage bins for an efficient and organized work station. The double storage compartment with locking doors offers space for larger tools, supplies, spare parts, and other learning materials. Whether your school has a dedicated makerspace or not, mobile makerspace tables are an excellent solution for ensuring your maker activities are available when and where they are needed.
Benefits and Highlights:
- Three 5-bin storage modules
- Double storage compartment with locking doors
- Optional power outlet (6 duplex outlets and 4 USB connections with power cord)
- Four durable, locking casters
- Top does NOT flip like the Rover tables
Specifications and Dimensions:
- Overall Dimensions: 84"W x 42"D x 36.5"H, 478 lbs.
- Butcher Block Top: 1.5" thick