Allied Wooden Science Tables with Epoxy Resin Top
Our most popular Artisan Wood STEM tables are proudly manufactured with Parawood, the most Eco-friendly, sustainable and renewable hardwood used in quality furniture around the world. These tables feature a premium twin-bolt leg fastening system and superior stability as well as wobble resistant. The high pressure laminate top is 1.25" thick and made up of density particleboard with sealed backer and vinyl edge band. The frame is constructed of solid hardwood and responsibly sourced. 2.25" square hardwood legs with protective rubber boots and 14 gauge steel corner brackets. Tops and frames are factory pre-assembled.
Benefits and Highlights
- Epoxy Resin Work Surface
- Premium Twin-Bolt Leg Fastening System
- Superior Stability and Wobble Resistance
- Sealed Backed and Vinyl Edge Band
- Tops and Frames are Factory Pre-Assembled
- Self-Adjusting Glides
- Designed in the USA
- Specification Sheet
Dimensions and Specifications
- BS2448EP - 24W x 48"L 140 lbs.
- BS2454EP - 24"W x 54"L 160 lbs.
- BS2460EP - 24"W x 60"L 170 lbs.
- BS2472EP - 24"W x 72"L 180 lbs.
- BS3060EP - 30"W x 60"L 185 lbs.
- BS3072EP - 30"W x 72"L 210 lbs.
- BS4260EP - 42"W x 60"L 275 lbs.